Mailspring is a new version of Nylas Mail maintained by one of the original authors. It's faster, leaner, and shipping today! Mailspring supports all IMAP providers, including Gmail, Office 365 and iCloud. It sports features such as an unified inbox, snoozing, reminders, templates, offline search, and support for Gmail labels. Mailspring is free for Mac, Windows, and Linux. However, if you use features like Snooze, Send Later, Send Reminders and Read Receipts often, you'll need to purchase a subscription to Mailspring Pro within the app.
All of these features run in the client - Mailspring does not send your email credentials to the cloud.
Mailspring 1.10.6 release notes:
- The send later delay can be skipped by clicking the new Send now instead button (localization required)
- Mailsync now requests fewer emails at a time, fixing compatibility issues with large Office365 accounts. (Thanks @BrandonGillis for extensive testing of this change!)
- Inline image "cid:" references may appear only in , and may not appear elsewhere in message bodies.
- Mailspring uses iframe sandboxing to disallow interactivity in message bodies, in addition to santizing loaded HTML down to a strict list of tags and attributes.
- Fixes a rare ResizeObserver error loop caused by messages resizing as they're unmounted.
- Mailspring's Flatpak version number has been updated.
- The Brazilian Portuguese translation has been reviewed and refined by @matheusreich (#2429)
- Fix the vertical overflow bug (Community - 3507) (Thanks @glenn2223! #2423)
- Fix [Message Clipped - Show All] link (Thanks @glenn2223! #2426)
- The message participant list is easier to interact with, thanks to several adjustments by @glenn2223! See #2425 for more details.
- The "Recent Emails" content in Mailspring's sidebar now displays the weekday and time (eg: "Mon, 10:15") and shows 5 days of emails rather than 2.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware