Rambox is a free and open source messaging and emailing app which combines common services into one. So you can use Slack, WhatsApp, Gmail, Outlook, Telegram, and other services, all in one app. Rambox gives you the possibility to add common services many times you need, all in one place. It's perfect for people who work with many services for business and private accounts. The best features are Sync Configuration, Lock and Don't Disturb. Of course, you will have native notifications and badges to know unread messaging or emails.
Rambox is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Sync your configuration between multiple computers.
- Master Password.
- Lock Rambox if you will be away for a period of time.
- Don't disturb mode.
- Reorder applications in the tab bar.
- Notification badge in the tab.
- Minimize to tray.
- Mute audio to specific service.
- Separate tabs floating to the right.
- Disable a service instead of remove it.
- Start automatically on system startup.
- Custom Code Injection.
- Keyboard Shortcuts.
Rambox 0.5.12 changelog:
- Fixed Slack unread notification.
- Updated Typetalk, Teamwork and Flowdock logo.
- Updated Openmailbox URL.
- Added Google Allo service.
- New option to disable taskbar flash/bounce dock on new messages.
- Changed Facebook Pages URL to new inbox.
- Fixed scaling issue on HiDPI displays (only Windows).
- Fixed mySMS to prevent login every restart.
- Fixed Yahoo! Mail block.
- Improved pinned on the taskbar in Windows.
- Prevent to flash taskbar when Don't Disturb is ON.
- Fixed active service name in title.
- Fixed bug when want to enable Don't Disturb mode and there is a service disabled.
Download: Rambox 0.5.12 (32-bit) | Portable | ~60 MB (Open Source)
Download: Rambox 0.5.12 (64-bit) | Portable
View: Rambox Home Page | Other Operating Systems
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment