ShanaEncoder is a superior video and audio conversion tool that enables you to convert between popular video and audio formats. The program offers ready-to-use conversion profiles to choose from and you can also adjust the settings for each format.
ShanaEncoder supports most popular video formats, including AVI, MOV, MP4, MTS, RM, QT, WMV and can also convert videos for many popular mobile devices. Expandable menus let users configure audio, video and other advanced settings, including codecs, bitrate, sample rate, and more.
The application also includes built-in video editing features that allow you to trim videos, add video filters or subtitles. great for those who seek efficiency and quality encoding features in a single, totally free and Open Source program.
Note: Shana Encoder 6.0 requires WebView2 runtime, which is automatically installed during Shana Encoder installation or execution if not already present.
ShanaEncoder 18.104.22.168 changelog:
- Fixed the problem that the playback time of the output file is stored longer than the playback time of the original video when encoding with image subtitles such as PGS without using a fixed frame rate. This problem also occurs
- in Shana Encoder 22.214.171.124 or earlier versions For those who mainly encode image subtitles such as PGS, please use Shana Encoder 126.96.36.199 or later.
- From FFmpeg version 6.0, when the filter_complex parameter is used, the stream is automatically added. When the filter_complex parameter is used, the video stream of the output file is encoded in two.
- An issue in Shana Encoder 6.0 and 6.0.1, when encoding a file with the same name when using multi encoding, it does not number or pass through and simultaneously encodes output files with the same name. If the file already exists during multi
- encoding Improved to encode only one item in the process of encoding and pass the rest when using the overwrite setting
- Fixed the problem of saving data to VirtualStore without opening with User Account Control (UAC) when there is no write permission for the setting file in some operating systems such as Windows 7
- Improved WebView2's EBWebView folder management method
- Added a function that automatically cleans cache data with a limit on the size that can be cached.
- Saves the EBWebView folder to %LocalAppData%\ShanaEncoder in the installed path or when running with administrator privileges, and saves the path as a portable Improved to save in a user-specific directory under the settngs folder when running from EBWebView folder
- stored in %LocalAppData%\ShanaEncoder when uninstalling through the Shana Encoder uninstaller
- Improved to display in dark mode in web browsers that are visible in the encoding window when using dark mode
Version 188.8.131.52 improvements:
- Fixed an issue where the record of the encoded item was displayed twice when viewing the encoding history in the history view while encoding was in progress.
- Improved to remove explicit limit on cache size and enable automatic cache cleanup
- Added option to delete program to allow users to choose whether to delete cache folder or not
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware