Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP....and much more.
Shutter Encoder 16.3 changelog:
- Rebuilt 'Extract' function
- Added 'Image' section to output codecs
- Added '.avif' format to 'Image' function
- Added 'Preview' combobox to 'Edit media content' window
- Added 'Vu-meter' checkbox to 'Edit media content' window
- Added 'Set framerate mode' checkbox to 'Settings' window
- Added 'Set entropy coding to CAVLC' checkbox for 'H.264' function
- Ability to play an image sequence from 'Edit media content' window
- Corrected bug with 'Watch folder' and 'Edit media content' window
- Corrected bug with 'Display video's internal timecode' checkbox
- Corrected bug with 'Web video' function on Mac Apple silicon
- Corrected bug with 'Rewrap' function for the mxf format
- Corrected bugs with subtitles burning
- Various corrections
- Various improvements
- Updated ffmpeg, ffplay, ffprobe, yt-dlp
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware