Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 97% off Lifetime Backup & Security Subscription Bundle. Enjoy absolute online freedom and keep your data secured with lifetime access to the best-selling KeepSolid VPN Unlimited and 10TB cloud storage on Degoo Premium.
Everyday computer users are juggling huge amounts of data, so it makes sense that you're taking care of that data responsibly. With Degoo you get 3TB of supremely secured cloud storage from which to manage and share files with awesome simplicity. With high-speed transfers from a database that offers more storage than Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive combined, you'll love how easy it is to keep tabs on all of your valuable data.
- Send files easily to friends via email or link
- Store up to 10TB of data under ultra-secure 256-bit AES encryption
- Replicate your backup as you perform it, giving you extra peace of mind
- Perform backup to all of your devices
- Get more storage space than Dropbox, OneDrive, & Google Drive combined
- Keep your backup automatically up to date thanks to automatic file change detection
Whether you're using a private internet connection or public Wi-Fi, your online privacy and security are far from guaranteed. With top-rated solution VPN Unlimited, you can regain control over your digital life with full security and anonymity online. There are no speed or bandwidth limits, so you'll still enjoy full browsing speeds, without the dangers of leaving your data exposed or the geographic restrictions set on certain websites abroad. More than 10 million customers globally have entrusted their online protection to KeepSolid VPN Unlimited, and the reviews speak for themselves. Add it to your cybersecurity toolkit, and enjoy a massive selection of servers worldwide, a rich variety of VPN protocols, and much more to keep hackers out of your sensitive data.
- Reliably protect your data on any public WiFi
- Surf with no speed or bandwidth limits
- Access 500+ VPN servers with 80+ locations globally, including the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia & Hong Kong. Check the list here
- Surf on a variety of VPN protocols, like IKEv2, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec & KeepSolid Wise
- Access servers for US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, ESPN+ & HBO Now
- Enjoy a better browsing experience with handy features, like Trusted Networks, Ping Tests & Favorite Servers
- Easily configure your VPN connection on your router.
- Enjoy convenient management of connected devices
- Access torrent-friendly (P2P) servers
- Get extra protection with a kill switch on iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows platforms
- Surf with military-grade AES 256-bit encryption
- Enjoy extra peace of mind with a zero log policy
- Access proprietary apps for all platforms
- Browse with unlimited traffic & connection speeds
- Get your questions answered with 24/7 customer support
Here's the deal:
This Lifetime Backup & Security Subscription Bundle represents an overall recommended retail pricing of $3,799, but it can be yours for just $89.99 for a limited time, a saving of $3,709.01. For specifications, and license info please click the link below.
Get this Lifetime Backup & Security Subscription Bundle
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Apple Giveaway | Gaming Giveaway | Amazon Giveaway
Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.
0 Comments - Add comment