Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of Neowin Deals, where for only a limited time, you can save 57% off CloudMounter for Windows or Mac. Expand your storage options by bringing top cloud solutions directly to your drive.
What's the deal?
We all understand the value of cloud storage, but constantly opening apps and new windows to save your data can get in the way of your workflow. Enter CloudMounter for Windows. This tool lets you easily mount popular cloud services, like Dropbox and Google Drive, as disks right on your hard drive, making them much easier to access. CloudMounter keeps your online files protected with advanced encryption standards, and it even integrates with Explorer for more intuitive use.
- Expand your device's storage by mounting cloud solutions right to your hard drive
- Integrate with popular services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 & Microsoft OneDrive
- Connect & upload files to cloud services in Explorer as if you were copying and moving files locally on your computer
- Keep your cloud files secure with advanced encryption
Good to know
- Length of time users can access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Includes all major and minor updates
For a full description, specs, and license info, click here.
What's the benefit?
Here are some of the most recent deals we've highlighted on the site:
- This lifetime subscription to eLearnOffice Microsoft Office School is only $19
- Pay What You Want: Total Python Machine Learning Bundle
- Pay What You Want: Complete Learn to Code Certification Bundle
- This Graphics (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) Design School Certification is only $39
- Get a lifetime subscription of WhiteSmoke Premium for only $79
- This Professional Python Flask Developer Bundle only costs $29 at 95% off
- Pay What You Want: Complete Cyber Security Certification Bundle
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.