FastCopy is an advanced file management tool that can copy and delete files faster than Windows Explorer alone. FastCopy automatically selects an optimized method depending on whether the Source and Destination directory are on the same or different hard drives, and performs read/write operations without using the O/S cache.
In addition to simple copy and delete operations, FastCopy also supports advanced methods that allow you to synchronize files based on their date and size. FastCopy features include customizable buffer size, preview of file actions, adjustable speed control, command-line support, file verification and advanced file filtering. FastCopy supports Unicode and long file names.
FastCopy 3.40 changelog:
- Add Update Check (Menu -> Help -> Check Update).
- Support multi-line input in Source Edit Control.
- Improve estimating precision. (Investigate not only source but also destination)
- Change default action of Source button. (It shows FileSelection Dialog as default. It can be changed in Settings -> Misc)
- Support to enable/disable Large Fetch option. (Settings -> I/O Settings)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware