FileOptimizer is a lossless file size optimizer supporting AIR, APK, APNG APPX, BMP, CBZ, CHM, DOCX, DIB, DLL, EPUB, EXE, FAX, GIF, GZ, ICO, JAR, JPEG, LIB, MNG, MP3, MPP, OBJ, PNG, PPTX, ODT, OGG, OGV, PDF, PUB, SCR, SWF, TIF, VSD, WEBP, XAP, XLSX, and ZIP file formats among others.
It keeps the behavior of the file untouched, but with its size reduced thanks to several re-compression and optimization techniques.
- More than 90 third party tools integrated in one same tool (plugins).
- More than 400 file extensions supported, being the most complete tool available of this type.
- Smart detection of file types by analyzing its contents, no matter of what extension they have.
- Multilanguage (English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch and Russian).
- Simple program interface, Easy to use.
- Powerful automation via command-line.
- Enterprise deployment restrictions for current user and all users.
- Free and open source.
FileOptimizer key features:
- Suitable for home users that need to speedup file transfers no matter if they are in email attachments, P2P or shared upload servers.
- Suitable for webmasters to increase the page load speed.
- Suitable for web developers to reduce content weight.
- Suitable for desktop developers in any platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS, ...) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
- Suitable for mobile developers (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, ...) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
- Suitable for server administrators that could integrate FileOptimizer via command line.
- Suitable for content creators and distributors to reduce content weights.
FileOptimizer 15.40.2677 changelog:
- Added detection of CMYK JPEG images.
- Fixed some compiler warnings (Jean-Marc Dupuis).
- Switched from regular Guetzli to guetzli-cuda-opencl because it has a recent build and with --c it is faster (#107).
- Execute Guetzli with GPU acceletation if available to Guetzli (Alexey Pavlov).
- Avoid JPEG CMYK corruption by excluding jhead in those types.
- Properly execute rehuff_theora instead of removed rehuff in OGG files.
- Enabled pingo support for JPEG images when copy metadata is enabled.
- Updated SQLite to 3.37.2 x86 and x64 Visual C++ 2022 custom builds.
- Updated mp4v2 x86 and x64 to 5.0.1 Visual C++ 2022 custom builds.
- Updated pingo to 1.00 a8 x64 version.
- Updated cpdf to 2.5.1.
- Updated ffmpeg to 5.0.
- Updated ImageMagick to 220.127.116.11 with HDRI support.
- Updated Leanify to 0.4.3.270.
- Updated ImageWorsener to 1.3.4.
- Updated to Minify 2.10.0 x64.
- Updated libwebp to 1.2.2 RC2 x64.
- Updated to cppcheck 2.7.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware