The Foxit Reader is a fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Unlike other free PDF readers, Foxit Reader also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and share information with social networks. Foxit Reader renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today's handheld devices.
The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, commenting and printing features that make document collaboration simple. Foxit Reader's secure platform insures worry free operation against malicious virus and provides a secure and reliable digital signature verification platform for exchanging electronics documents without putting the user at risk from falsified documents.
Foxit Reader 184.108.40.206935 changelog:
- Better accessibility - Use single key accelerators to access commands or perform some actions, improving the application accessibility to make the reading and working with PDF files more accessible.
- Reflow upon magnification - Reflow a PDF file to temporarily present it as a single column that is the width of the document pane, which makes the document easier to read when magnified on a standard monitor, without scrolling horizontally to read the text.
- Find Command - Find a command by typing the command name and bring features to your fingertips with ease.
Help Center - Provide a Help Center to help users search and find online help conveniently.
Advanced protection – available in Foxit Reader (MSI package) only
- Protect your enterprise data using Windows Information Protection (WIP) to guard against the potential data leakage without otherwise interfering with the employee experience.
- Protect PDF files using the Microsoft PDF V2 IRM Specification.
- Enhance Foxit RMS protection to make the RMS-protected files compliant with PDF 2.0.
Support bleed mark and overprint simulation
- Place a bleed mark at each corner of the bleed box to indicate the PDF bleed box boundaries during printing.
- Simulate overprinting effects for composite output.
- Support to export digital IDs to .fdf files.
- Allow users to specify the font and font size and include the Foxit application version number while designing the appearance of a digital signature.
Improvements in Foxit Reader 9.0:
- Summarize and export the highlighted text to a TXT file.
- Format the text in the comment pop-up box.
- Users can now track the comments that require further actions with new comment status – Deferred and Future, and filter comments by the original author.
- Highlight all the text search results in PDF file.
- Search for instances that match any of the keywords.
Streamline the PDF scan process
- Streamline the PDF scan process and allow users to output the scanning results as a new PDF file or append it to an existing PDF file.
PDF form enhancements
- View and print the 2D barcode in static XFA forms.
- Retain font properties when copying and pasting text from Microsoft Word into a text form field in Foxit Reader.
- Allow users to import form data from a CSV file.
- Improve the ConnectedPDF features to provide a better user experience.
- Some other ease of use enhancements.
Issues Addressed in Foxit Reader 9.0
- Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware