Visualize your current and past network activity by traffic type, application, and geographic location, on an easy to use graph. GlassWire lets you see what applications are sending out data over the Internet and shows you what hosts they are communicating with. The program also looks for; domains or IP addresses that are known threats, networking system file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing and more.
GlassWire shows you what network activity occurred while you were away or logged out from your computer. No more wondering what your computer was doing while you were out. Just go back in time with GlassWire's graph and see exactly what happened in detail.
GlassWire visualizes what current and past applications are accessing the Internet. If you don’t like what you see you can instantly block network access to specific apps with GlassWire’s firewall manager.
GlassWire 2.3.321 changelog:
- Added two new device types to "Things", as requested by users.
- "Things" now keeps the original information GlassWire gathered even when you add your own info, as requested by users.
- Fixed a bug that cut off hosts in some situations.
- Users can now make longer scan intervals with "Things", as was requested in our forum.
- "Things" now auto-scans one time on GlassWire's install, so a trial user can see what devices are on their network immediately.
- Fixed issues with our Turkish translation.
- Updated our Chinese translation.
- Fixed a bug that could make GlassWire not show the correct number of online devices after the PC slept.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware