Goutlook is productivitly tool built on top of Outlook 2003.
It is loosely based on Gmail and aims to provide similar (and more) functionality to an Outlook user for local emails. It allows Gmail style labels and Gmail style "archive it" functionality. More than one label can be added to each mail. Nesting of labels is also allowed.
- Ability to assign "labels" to email
- Ability to nest "labels" (two defaults of "work" and "personal" are avaialable - more can be added)
- Ability to create new "lables" from within outlook
- Auto-creation of search folders for each label that you create
- Ability to assign more than one label to an email
- Ability to optionally move mail to an archive folder on its "labeling"
- Removed the bug that prevented registery keys from being created leading to the product not being runnable in many cases
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
News source: Softpedia.com