Stardock has announced that it has updated its popular window grouping utility, Groupy, today to support the new Windows 10 Dark Mode. This bumps up the version to 1.25.
Groupy is a program that allows users to combine multiple programs together into a single window that uses tabs to navigate between them. For example, multiple explorer or command prompt windows can be easily combined with tabs added to the top.
Here are some of the key features:
- Drag and drop applications together to group them under a common tabbed interface
- Organize multiple applications and documents together for convenient access
- Group related tabs together for optimal workflow
- Save groups of applications together for future usage
- Manage tabs in quick and natural ways with the browser-like interface
- Add new tabs to existing groups quickly and easily
- Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
- Copy files between Explorer tabs. Drag files to the target tab, pause to switch, and then into the target window.
- Automatically group instances of the same application together
Users can download Groupy here, a license costs €5.99 but there's also a 30-day free trial and the app is also already included with an Object Desktop subscription.
Disclaimer: Neowin's relationship to Stardock