HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v6.08 changelog:
- Improved support of Willow Cove-based platforms.
- Added reporting of drive controller linked to respective device node.
- Improved sensor monitoring on EVGA X299 DARK.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Supermicro C9Z390 series.
- Added content anchors to HTML report.
- Added reporting of memory channels supported capability for later CPUs.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Sapphire Rapids.
- Fixed support of Nuvoton NCT6116D.
- Fixed detection of TPM.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X570 series mainboards.
- Improved support of SCSI/SAS drives, added reporting and monitoring of health status.
- Fixed broken support of Itanium processors.
- Revamped listing of supported memory module clocks.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware