Kingston Technology Company is adding a 32GB SDHC Flash card to the Elite Pro line of products.
"With the growing popularity of digital video and the HD format, consumers continue to look for ways to extend recording times and maintain fast data transfer rates (DTR) to maximize the performance of their recording device," said Wendy Lecot, Flash business manager, Kingston. "Our new 32GB Elite Pro SDHC memory card is optimized to meet the demands of high capacity and fast write speeds to help consumers share their lives through the use of video, photography and other creative devices. With the addition of the 32GB capacity card, Kingston is at the forefront of offering a versatile line of SDHC solutions to solve a variety of needs in today"s digital imaging world."
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification version 2.00
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format: FAT 32
- Simple: as easy as plug-and-play
- Capacities***: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Dimensions: 0.94″ x 1.25″ x 0.08″ (24mm x 32 mm x 2.1mm)
- Speed Class 4: 4MB/sec. guaranteed minimum data transfer rate