Last month, Microsoft introduced many new capabilities in early access for Dynamics 365 users as part of 2019 release wave 2. These are being brought to general availability next month, and in preparation for them, Microsoft has announced the Business Applications Virtual Launch Event for October 10.
James Phillips, Corporate Vice President of the Business Applications Group, will be explaining the new updates, along with the enhanced opportunities these offer for the enterprise. More Microsoft experts will also be joining in, providing insights, demos, and answers to commonly-asked questions. As such, users will be able to quickly adapt to the ever-changing business requirements, while also learning more about how to implement the new release technologies.
A number of Dynamics 365 services will be gaining fresh capabilities with the coming update. These include Dynamics 365 for Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance and Operations, and Retail, as well as the Power Platform which comprises of PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI. You can learn more about all the new features here.
Microsoft has also described the various general ways in which the new updates will help users out. In a condensed form, they will enable you to:
- Engage customers in new and proactive ways across every channel.
- Optimize operations with customizable apps that seamlessly work together.
- Unify relationships, processes, and data for greater impact across apps and ecosystems.
- Deliver actionable insights using built-in intelligence, including AI and analytics.
- Create a scalable platform that extends existing apps, supports new solutions, and integrates your choice of technologies.
If you are interested in getting an in-depth look at the upcoming changes, you can register for the event here. After registering, you will also be briefed on reminders, agenda updates, and instructions regarding tuning in live. The Business Applications Virtual Launch Event will be held on October 10, from 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. PT (11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. ET).