Microsoft Edge 121.0.2220.3 is now available for testing in the Dev Channel. The latest feature update brings a new video translation feature, image editing capabilities, multiple fixes, and minor improvements.
What is new in Microsoft Edge Dev 121.0.2220.3?
Here is the official changelog Microsoft published on Edge forums:
- Implemented a new feature that provides video translation and captions in a bubble dialog.
- Added support for launching windows copilot with secondary AAD when the primary account is not available.
- Added Image viewer to the browser which allows to view and edit images with basic editing and AI features.
- Android: Added tab center toolbar and bottom bar.
- Mobile: Copilot now has a close button when it is displayed in full screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the browser to crash when quickly switching between tabs after auto-opening them.
- Fixed a crash with auto-grouping bubble when it was initialized with suggestions and tutorial was on.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the workspace popup was closed on a new browser becoming active.
- iOS: Fixed a crash that occurred when username was edited in password manager.
- Restored the functionality of reopening InPrivate tabs when the browser is relaunched.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the ‘Applying coupons’ text from showing up in the address bar after clicking the ‘Apply Coupon’ button on the flyout.
- Fixed a bug where broken text was displayed when option under dislike is selected on 'Find on page' in sidebar.
- Fixed a bug where "What's new" card was being shown when clicking "refresh" button in copilot.
- Fixed a bug that caused the search results to disappear when switching to other apps in hub app store.
- Fixed zooming functionality for small Amazon images when using Ctrl + Hover.
- WebView2: Fixed a bug where Command + N shortcut key creates two windows.
- Android: Fixed the copilot chat height issues in landscape mode.