Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
- Fix langs.xml 0 length problem while user ends session without closing Notepad++.
- Fix empty line count failure (RegExpr).
- Fix task list display glitch under Windows 7.
- Add trim functions (header/trailing/compact feature).
- Add white space and TAB conversion features.
- Fix folding margin to be displayed when opening Notepad++ with a new/empty file (Normal text).
- Fix auto-completion detection language bug.
- Fix the changing theme settings makes switch back to the default theme bug.
- Make english.xml customizable.