NTLite is a Windows configuration tool that allows you to modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed, remove Windows components, configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process. Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot. Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup.
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting, enabling you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
One of the important new features of NTLite (compared to its predecessors) is the ability to modify an already installed the operating system, by removing unnecessary components.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7, x86 and x64, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding support for component removals and feature configuration. ARM64 image support in the alpha stage. Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.
NTLite 18.104.22.16850 changelog:
- Components: ‘Easy Transfer’ is needed for in-place upgrade migration, thus now protected with Manual Setup/Host refresh compatibility
- Components: ‘Manual setup’ had leftovers on Win11 22H2 ISO files
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Traditional (Matt), German (Cartman586), Italian (clarensio), Swedish (1FF)
- Updates: KB5012170 integration sorting order fix
- Updates: Custom Clean Updates could break Win10 1809 update install
- Updates: DISM update cleanup error was reported as an empty Appx Optimization error by mistake
- (To avoid DISM’s limitation, clean while integrating updates into RTM.1 images, not with pre-added .NET updates or preconfigured features)
- UI: NVDA screen reader compatibility, was crashing
- Components: ‘Windows Update Medic Service’ removal error 5 on captured images
- Components: Disk Usage and Disk Raid detections (were dependent on DiskPart existence)
- Components: SpellChecking was removing Settings Typing, now keeps that page due to other options on it being useful
- Settings: Storage and RAM setup bypass requirements just RAM bypass now, as Storage Bypass tweak did not work and is unnecessary
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware