Panasonic has launched its new Panasonic Toughbook CF-SV8 notebook in India. The Toughbook portfolio is designed to function across extreme conditions and is only available through the company’s direct sales channel for businesses.
These laptops are not designed for regular consumers but are used in a wide variety of industries, including construction, emergency services, healthcare, law enforcement, manufacturing, oil, gas, and telecom.
The highlight of the CF-SV8 is its light weight despite the sturdy and durable chassis. The Panasonic Toughbook CF-SV8 weighs just 919 grams.
Panasonic Toughbook CF-SV8 Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8365U vPro
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Display: 12.1-inch Full HD (1920 x 1200)
- Camera: 2MP Full HD webcam with facial recognition
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, compatible with Thunderbolt 3*4 and USB Power Delivery | 3 x USB 3.0 | LAN | VGA | HDMI | SD card slot Battery: 5900mAh | Li-ion 7.2 V
- Connectivity: Intel Wireless-AC 9560 LAN | Bluetooth 5.0
The Toughbook CF-SV8 can survive drops up to 2.5 feet and can withstand 100kg force pressure. Panasonic offers a 4-year warranty with the CF-SV8 with a 1-year battery warranty service.