RollBack Rx Home Edition is a comprehensive Windows System Restore solution that empowers users and IT administrators to easily restore their PCs to any previous state within seconds. RollBack Home Edition helps users better manage and lockdown Windows based PCs.
RollBack Rx Home Edition creates snapshots of the drive in just a few seconds. These snapshots are taken once per day and when triggered, will capture the drive as is at that exact point. That information is then stored and encrypted on the sector level of the hard drive. Anything that happens after it will not affect a snapshot, leaving you with several safe points to load from in seconds should the PC get infected, if weird things “just started to happen”, from in our outside of Windows.
Supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 & 8.1, 10 (all 32 and 64 bit versions).
- Go back to any previous point in time within seconds
- Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months to any previous snapshot.
- Will not affect computer performance and uses minimal system resources.
- Supports up to 7 snapshots.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system.
- Will reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows cannot startup).
- Ability to back out of any failed program and OS updates as well as botched updates.
- Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds.
- Compatible with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client.
- Locks snapshots to prevent automated deletions.
- Complete with a intuitive GUI based snapshot manager.
- Explore, browse and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
- Roll backwards as well as forwards to any available system snapshot.
- Allows users to safely test any software, and complete a 100% uninstall.
- Ability to retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot
- Manually take a snapshot on demand.
- Task Scheduler comes pre-configured to a take a snapshot at the first boot of the day and upon execution of a “Setup.exe” function.
- Valid snapshot condition and show as “good” or “questionable” snapshots. Display questionable (inconsistent) snapshots in red color
- Fix corrupted snapshot problem caused by creating consecutive snapshots rapidly
- Added “Flush system cache before creating new snapshot“ in program settings
- Mid-cycle UI refresh
- Fix Windows update related problem by booting from PE environment
- Fix BSOD caused by Windows 10 anniversary Update
- Resolves Secure Boot Issue
- Support subsystem VGA display mode 800*600
- Fixed many setup related compatibility problems received by customer report.