Today's highlighted deal comes from our ELearning section of Neowin Deals, where you can save $1,751 off an ITIL Foundation Training for IT Professionals. Build a structured IT service using the world-renowned Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
What's it all about?
Businesses need IT professionals to operate efficiently. Understanding ITIL will allow you to optimize your IT service, and help you build better strategies to keep customers happy. Beginning with an assessment of your current IT service offering, you’ll be ready to take the ITIL Foundation exam by course’s end.
- Begin the process of planning & migrating to an ITIL-based service operation
- Define a service strategy that meets the needs of your users
- Access 20 hours of ITIL-certified training
- Gain a working knowledge of the ITIL framework & its applications to streamline IT service provision
- Improve job performance, especially with businesses already using ITIL to manage delivery
- Prepare for the ITIL Foundation exam to become certified as an ITIL Practitioner
For a full description of the above courses, terms and instructor info, click here.
How do you benefit?
This ITIL Foundation Training for IT Professionals normally represents an overall value of $1,751, but you can get it for just $39 for a limited time. In addition, if you refer this deal via social media (below the 'Add to cart' button) which results in a purchase, you'll get $10 credit added to your Neowin Deals store account.
Not for you?
That's OK. If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out our giveaways on the Neowin Deals web site? There's also a bunch of freebies you can grab here, as well as other great tech-related deals.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here.