Today's highlighted deal comes via our Gear + Gadgets section of the Neowin Deals store where you can save 20% off this Radacat C2 Messenger: Off-Grid GPS Tracker (2-Pack). Easily send/receive text messages, real-time locations, and SOS to other Radacat C2 users when cellular service is unavailable.
Radacat C2 Messenger is the world's best messenger in the off-grid products industry. It is a built-in Mini GPS tracking device that can be used as a messenger and a tracker by connecting to the user’s mobile phone. This device allows users to send and receive text messages, real-time locations, and SOS to other Radacat C2 users even when cellular service is unavailable.
- Off-grid. Use offline GPS, send text & voice messages, and real-time locations to other users
- Versatile. No cell signal, monthly fees, or WiFi required
- Compact. 4.4” size makes it easy to carry anywhere
- Extended coverage. Up to 6-mile range depending on obstructions & interference
- Longer battery life. Expect more than 36 hours of continuous working time
- Perfect choice. Can be used during hiking, skiing, cycling, international travel, & more
Here's the deal:
This Radacat C2 Messenger: Off-Grid GPS Tracker (2-Pack) usually costs $289, but you can pick it up for $230 for a limited time, that's a savings of $59 (20%) off. For a full description, specs, and terms, click the link below.
Please note that this ships only to the Contiguous USA.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto | Gaming Bundle
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.