Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 98% off the 2022 Tech & IT Interviewing Skills Training Bundle. Ace interviews and finally snag your dream tech job with 5 courses on basic IT interviews, brain teasers, Java, and more.
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- Interviewing Skills: Ace the Job Search in 2022
Impress Your Future Employer with Only the Best Answers to All Interviews
- Interview Skills for Tech Jobs: 15 Brain Teaser Questions
Apple, Google & Amazon Questions You Need to Know for Tech and IT Job Interviews
- Complete IT Interview Training
Prepare & Successfully Complete Professional IT Interviews
- IT Interview Training Course
Everything You Need to Know When Looking for Your Dream IT Job
- Java Interview Questions: Data Structures & Algorithms
The Best Java Interview Guide with the Most Common Beginner Questions by FANG Companies
Here's the deal:
This 2022 Tech & IT Interviewing Skills Training Bundle normally costs $1,000 but it can be yours for just $19.99 for a limited time, that's a saving of $980.01 (97%) off! For full descriptions, terms, and instructor info please click the link below.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out, such as:
Pay What You Want for this...
Strengthen Your Programming Career with Only Up-to-Date Content! 15 eBooks on Python, TensorFlow, Artificial Intelligence, & More.
Pay What You Want for this Bundle (worth $554) bid is now at => $10.01
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Epic Gaming Giveaway Ft. PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch & More
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.