Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 54% off on a Edraw Max Perpetual License. Create visually striking infographics from scratch with this beginner-friendly design tool.
Edraw Infographic is a graphic design and data visualization software compatible with different OS. It has rich elements and templates for easier and faster creation of infographics, flyers, posters, brochures, banner, cards, presentions, newsletters, eBooks, and other visual projects. A beginner-friendly tool, all you have to do is follow 5 steps — select a template, use library symbols, add text, customize details, and export. An appealing infographic will be generated within several minutes!
- Various templates that meet every need
- Large number of vector cliparts
- Highly customizable details — colors, lines, shadow, effects, & chart values
- Supports a variety of file formats: PDF, PPT, PNG, SVG, Html, & more
Good to know
- Length of access: Perpetual License
- Software version: v9.3 (Windows), v8.7 (Mac), v8.6 (Linux)
- Device per account: 2
- Updates included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, specs and license info, click here.
Here's the deal:
An Edraw Max Perpetual License normally costs $99 but it can be yours for only $45 for a limited time, that's a saving of $54 (54%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway
- The Nintendo Gaming Bundle Giveaway
- 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20
- NordVPN subscription at up to 68% off for a 2 year plan
- Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.