ShanaEncoder is a superior video and audio conversion tool that enables you to convert between popular video and audio formats. The program offers ready-to-use conversion profiles to choose from and you can also adjust the settings for each format.
ShanaEncoder supports most popular video formats, including AVI, MOV, MP4, MTS, RM, QT, WMV and can also convert videos for many popular mobile devices. Expandable menus let users configure audio, video and other advanced settings, including codecs, bitrate, sample rate, and more.
The application also includes built-in video editing features that allow you to trim videos, add video filters or subtitles. great for those who seek efficiency and quality encoding features in a single, totally free and Open Source program.
ShanaEncoder 188.8.131.52 improvements:
- Modified to use the default HDR to SDR tone mapping option, which is an option that automatically tone maps original HDR images to SDR.
- Modified all built-in presets to use the HDR to SDR tone mapping option
- Fixed the issue where ShanaFFplay.exe process intermittently remained and ShanaEncoder hangs when exiting the screen during precise browsing
- Fixed an issue that could not search for images with only an audio stream and no audio data when using Precise Search
- Fixed the problem that version information and RSS information could not be retrieved by modifying Windows 7 to connect with TLS 1.2
- Fixed an issue where the sharpness option was not available for images with an original bit depth of 10bit
- Fixed AAC, AC3, MP2, MP3, OPUS, VORBIS audio codec delay handling issue
- Fixed an issue where rotation metadata was not saved when a file without rotation metadata was randomly put in rotation metadata and the video codec was stream copied
- Added Auto mode that automatically sets the original ratio (SAR) and output ratio (DAR) of the ratio change and modified to use it as the default
- Select Auto mode and set to Original Ratio (SAR) when cropping is enabled, Set Output Ratio (DAR) if not using Image Cropping and Output Ratio (DAR), otherwise set to Original Ratio (SAR). Improving
- Image size Auto horizontal (-1 value) and vertical auto (-1 value) added, and if the automatically calculated value is odd, 1 is added to make it an even number
- Improved to output the rotation angle next to the image size in the input file information if the original file has rotation metadata
- Improved to automatically rotate and process images if rotation metadata is present, even if the user does not select a rotation filter
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware