SVP allows you to watch any video on your PC file with frame interpolation (like you can watch it on high-end TVs and projectors). It increases frame rate by generating intermediate animation frames between existing ones to produce very smooth, fluid and clear motion. The technology is well-known for a while ("TrimensionDNM", "Motion Plus", "Motionflow" and others), but now it's available for free to PC users with simple GUI and just a couple of mouse clicks.
SVP provides GPU acceleration and it's possible to watch FullHD 1080p-video recalculated to 60Hz in real-time with mid-range CPU and almost any GPU hardware. SVP actually is not a video player itself, but it enables almost any player to play smooth video.
Changes in SVP 126.96.36.199:
Manager - 188.8.131.52 - 2017-06-21
- option to force the exact target frame rate value
- profile priority can now be lower than 'Automatic'
- fixed 'QBasicTimer' errors on first start
- fixed incorrect value when cropping to 16:9
Tube extension - 184.108.40.206 - 2017-06-21
- download queue
- can import cookies in JSON format
- updated to Manager rev.114 extensions API
- youtube-dl updated to ver.2017.06.18
Light extension - 220.127.116.11 - 2017-06-21
- fixed possible crash with mpv/Plex
- updated to Manager rev.114 API