The Third Reich, a Total Conversion for Unreal Tournament and Unreal Tournament 2003, has finally been released and is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Two sides with 11 available roles, 15 weapons and all about realism, teamwork and tactics
- Realistic weapon models, handling and bullet behaviour including ballistics and penetration
- Locational damage
- Authentic weapon sounds recorded from authentic WW2 weapons
- Voice commands for in-game communication
- 6 superb and atmospheric battlefield locations
- Much much more ...
We are using this particular engine because of its many advantages to the average player; the engine supports high resolution textures to make scenes look more realistic, and the netcode is awesome, allowing anyone from the lowly player on a 28.8 Modem to the enthusiast on DSL/Cable to play at competitive and fair levels.
Our Goal is to re-create the tension and suspense of the Second World War.
This will be unlike anything you have played before. TTR will feature multiple objectives to be completed in maps, loads of new gameplay styles, realistic & historically correct weapons and maps, brand new player models and some new features to make it the most realistic, but fun, gaming experience you've ever had.
The Third Reich will primarily focus on the multiplayer part, although I must say that we have already figured out 6 campaigns for a single player experience with the latest unreal technology.
We will feature historically correct maps and weapons. This is to make your gameplaying experience even more fun than anything you've ever played before."
News source: Planet Unreal
Download: The Third Reich (105Mb)