Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 96% off the 2022 Ultimate AWS Certification Training Bundle. Have the edge & become a Certified AWS IT Professional with 87+ hours of prep content on Cloud, Big Data, SysOps and more.
This deal consists of the following courses:
- AWS Certified Developer: Associate
Get an In-Depth Look at Developing for AWS & Prepare to Ace the Certified Developer Exam
- AWS Certified Big Data: Specialty
Skill Set, Services & Tools to Be a Certified, 6-Figure AWS Big Data Specialist
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Learn Basic Cloud Concepts, AWS Services, Security, Architecture, Pricing & Support
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator: Associate (SAA-CO2)
Learn the Advanced Aspects of AWS from an Administrator Point of View
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect: Associate
Host Highly Scaleable, Fault-Tolerant Applications on the AWS Cloud
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer: Professional
Earn a Six-Figure Salary as an In-Demand, Certified DevOps Engineer
Here's the deal
This 2022 Ultimate AWS Certification Training Bundle normally costs $1,770 but it can be yours for just $59 for a limited time, that's a saving of $1,111 (96%) off! For full descriptions, terms, and instructor info please click the link below.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
See the World from Above in HD Quality with Two of the Best-Selling Wide Angle Dual Camera Drones!
Get the Alpha Z PRO 4K + Flying Fox 4K Camera Drones Bundle for just $174.99 (list price $398)
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Epic Gaming Giveaway Ft. PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch & More
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.