It's always a pain to keep all your software updated to their latest version. Usually you need to open each software, find the "about" section, open the link to download the new version then launch it and run through the installation process manually.
Most people just don't do updates, or only when they really need. But this could be very bad, because malware writers love to take advantage of software exploits to find new victims.
Here comes UCheck. UCheck is a free(mium) software that lists your installed programs and offer to update them all in 2 clicks. You can cherry pick the programs you want, or bulk select them for update. UCheck also offers to install new programs straight from the developers official website, either one by one or with a bulk selection.
UCheck (Free & Pro) features:
- Update your software in 2 clicks.
- Optionally run bulk updates without user interaction (silent mode).
- Verify if Windows Update is properly configured and has no pending updates.
- Install software from our repository (with or without bulk selection).
- Uninstall software.
- Unlike competitors, doesn't need a starter package and monitors software already present.
- Compatible with portable software.
- Chooses language for you.
- Chooses the right version for you (32/64 bits).
- Prevents silent installation for software offering toolbars, or PUPs (optional offers).
- Warns when installer tries to install toolbars or PUPs (optional offers).
- Downloads straight from official websites, so that you ensure no one touches it.
- Silent mode skips reboots.
- More than 60+ software supported, and growing fast.
- Ability to schedule tasks for updates at regular times.
- Ability to cache downloads (for multiple installations).
- Fully portable.
UCheck 2.3.4 changelog:
- Added ability to run installers as low profile (Spotify requirement)
- Fixed available list parent selection, now checks only enabled items
- Automatically refresh exclusions list when a new one is added
- Minor fixes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware