Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.1.0 changelog:
WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.1 is a major update. This version fixes known problems, adds new features and other improvements.
- Improved: Added support for 'Font Awesome 6 Pro Regular' (internal mapping to 'Font Awesome 6 Pro'). Note that we are not allowed to distribute the font library, so this is only for licensed users of 'Font Awesome 6 Pro'.
- Improved: Implemented several improvements in the login tools.
- Improved: Mega Menu ARIA support improvements.
- Improved: 'Button only' items in Mega Menus are now also supported in mobile/responsive mode.
- Improved: Ribbon controls appearance and padding in high DPI mode.
- Improved: Smart docking markers are DPI-aware now.
- Improved: Added Ribbon tab highlighting and activation animations to Office 2019 themes.
- Improved: Upgraded UI framework with many UI improvements like contextual Ribbon tab appearance, Office 2019-like drop down arrows, all drop down controls are now themed (for dark themes), context menu appearance under Windows 11 etc.
- Improved: Upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.5.3.
- Improved: Windows 11 compatibility.
- New feature: Added (experimental) support for multi-line text
in CSS menu.
- New feature: Added support for rounded corners under Windows 11. This behavior can be controlled in Tools -> Options -> User Interface -> Rounded Corners.
- New feature: Added 'Windows Scenic' visual scheme (Tools -> Options -> User Interface). This renders windows and controls with the standard Windows style.
- New feature: Added support for smooth scrolling (bookmarks) to the Heading object. This may be useful when used in combination with the Table Of Content object.
- New feature: Added new height options to flex container: 75vh, 50vh, 33vh, 25vh and 10vh
- New feature: Added padding support to Cards.
- New feature: Added 'Remove All' option to Combobox, to quickly remove all items from the list.
- New feature: Added the ability to display a 'Download' button in the Plyr video player.
- New feature: Added 'Full Width' and 'Maximum Width' properties to Login Name. This can be useful to limit the size of avatar images in layout grids.
- New feature: Added sandbox support to the PayPal shopping cart.
- New feature: Added the ability to show a delete confirmation prompt ('Delete Confirmation') to the Login Admin to prevent accidentally deleting users from the database.
- New feature: Added 'sponsored' and 'ugc' values to rel attribute in links to qualify outbound links to Google.
- New feature: Added the ability to use multiple rel values in links (SEO). For example, nofollow noopener
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware