Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.2.0 changelog:
- Improved: Implemented a workaround for Google's webmaster tools "Sitemap can be read, but has errors" warning.
- Improved: Optimized memory management for extensions, in most cases the software now supports up to 300 extensions (instead of 250 previously)
- Improved: Added 'handling' support to PayPal Shopping Cart checkout. If the 'Handling costs' property is set for 'Add to Cart' or 'Buy Now' then the value will now also be included in PayPal checkout. Note that the cart itself currently does not display the shipping costs, but they be visible in the PayPal payment overview.
- Improved: Added 'disabled' support to 'File Upload' with default browser style off. The enable/disable state can also be controlled via events.
- Improved: Added role="switch" to Flip Switch to more accurately convey the nature of the control to assistive technologies that support this role.
- New feature: Added support for export to 'Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 9' projects.
- New feature: Added 'full width' options to Toast (top and bottom).
- New feature: Added the ability to set the cursor of a form button via the properties dialog.
- New feature: Added 'Use hover style to indicate the current level' option to CSS Menu, Themeable Menu and Responsive Menu. This option highlights the main item if one of the sub-items is linked to the current page.
- New feature: The login form now also stores the email address in a session variable $_SESSION['email'], so it can be displayed on pages.
- New feature: Added 'Display Email Address' option to Login name object.
- New feature: Added 'Validation Pattern' property to 'Signup' and 'Edit account' objects. This property specifies a regular expression (https://regexr.com/) to validate the username. This may be useful if you want to support non-ASCII usernames.
- New feature: Added 'disabled' property to Card's button element. This may be useful to temporally disable the button without removing the link.
- New feature: Added 'cursor' property to Card's button element. This can be used to override the default cursor of the button.
- New feature: Added the ability to set a hyperlink for the 'Terms and conditions' text in the PayPal Shopping Cart. The hyperlink can be set via the 'Link' button in the main menu.
- New feature: Added support for PayPal shipping in Ecommerce events. The new options can be set via the 'More' button in the 'Ecommerce' event properties.
- Base shipping: The cost of shipping this item if you have enabled item-specific shipping costs.
- Extra shipping: The cost of shipping each additional item.
- Handling costs: Handling charges. This is not quantity-specific. The same handling cost is charged regardless of the number of items purchased.
- Shipping: Specifies whether to prompt the customer for a shipping address.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware