Xiaomi's ongoing event in Beijing is turning out to be quite a big one, as the company not only launched the Mi Notebook Pro and the Mi MIX 2 devices, but has now taken the wraps off the Mi Note 3 phablet.
- 5.5-inch screen with IPS LCD
- Super slim curved glass body
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X 64-bit dual-channel memory
- Storage 64 or 128 GB
- 2 x 2 dual Wi-Fi antennas
- Dual world-facing camera, 12MP wide-angle + 12MP telephoto, 2x optical zoom, 4-axis OIS
- 16-megapixel selfie camera
- 3500 mAh battery, with MIUI optimizations
- Android 7.1
- Stereo speakers on the sides of the device
- Fingerprint scanner embedded under glass
Mi Note 3 is priced from RMB 2499 ($383) onwards in China. Like its predecessors, it may also see a limited launch outside Xiaomi's home country, but we will only know for sure if the company makes any further announcements.
Source and images: Xiaomi