Xinorbis is a powerful Windows-based data storage analyzer. Analyze a hard drive, folder, USB disk or any other attached storage system and get valuable information on the contents and distribution of files. Xinorbis is a simple but powerful hard disk analyzer. Using a sophisticated mix of graphs, tables and tree displays, it gives the user a complete overview of the contents of a hard disk, folder, removable or network drive.
Xinorbis gathers a lot of information during a scan, this information is then presented in a wide range of ways. Xinorbis is capable of showing the following:
- distribution by file size
- distribution by location
- distribution by owner (user)
- distribution by type (fully configurable categories)
- distribution by date or time
- HTML, XML and CSV reports
- Top 101 largest files
- Top 101 newest files
A powerful search system including customisable one-click "quick searches".
Integrated with the Be.HexEditor which comes bundled with the installer and ZIP archive.
Xinorbis supports seamless integration with SQlite 3 or ODBC for its File History database archive. File History gives instant access to the contents of folder/drive at a specific time and date in the past: reports, graphs, tables and a powerful search system.
Trial Version vs Full Version
The trial version of Xinorbis will never expire but certain features are not available...
- File History (some advanced features not available in Trial mode)
- Advanced options
What's new in this version:
- Added calendar view for folder history data
- Added web reports icon on top toolbar