TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2022 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia Studio 2022.0.4 changelog:
- Added Paste as plain text to callout right-click menu.
- Added support for minimizing the exporter dialog while using the modern export experience.
- Days remaining in a customer maintenance agreement is now hidden until 30 days are remaining.
- Days remaining in a customer maintenance agreement is now hidden for all enterprise customers.
- Updated End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Improved in-product message banner on high DPI displays.
- Fixed crash on startup when proxy.pac file has empty or DIRECT proxy.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to paste an image as callout text.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if an invalid key was entered into the trial watermark dialog.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error to be thrown when exporting from Audiate to a new project.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the caption editor from starting when hitting the Enter key.
- Fixed a bug that could cause too many Undo points when moving media on the canvas using arrow keys.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware