TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2023 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2023.1.2 changelog:
- Added user preference for Recorder: Automatically minimize recording window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an empty graphics card name to appear in the list of available graphics cards.
- Fixed a user-reported startup crash.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a recording to be removed from the project if recording took place with the Project Settings dialog opened,
- Fixed several issues that could cause the playhead to jump to the wrong time when editing captions.
- Fixed a bug that Export Asset doesn't work when changing temp folder to any drive not C.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent changing of audio properties after an Extend Frame.
- Fixed an issue where imported media would sometimes sort into the "yesterday" category in Media Bin.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware