EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 3.66 changelog:
- User Interface: I was forced to remove all IMDb logos on demand of IMDb lawyers. :-(.
- Rotten Tomatoes: Disabling importing Rotten Tomatoes scores now also hides the scores in the Movie Details Panel and Add / Edit Movie screen.
- Search: Added Search for missing files (thumbnails, media files, TV Series Episodes).
- User Interface: Added Video Codec to Movie Details Panel (instead of features).
- User Interface: Added option to hide the ratings in the Movie Details Panel.
- Database: Added some more standard aspect ratios.
- Database: Added Catalan as Spoken Language / Subtitle / Audio Stream language.
- Search: Added Search on video codecs.
- Added feature to remove duplicate directors.
- Search: Improved case insensitive search on foreign charavter sets (e.g. find "Das Böse" if search for "DAS BÖSE")
- Add from Hard Disk: Fixed detecting episodes starting for file names starting with a number (e.g. '3rd Rock From The Sun S01 E01 Brains and Eggs.mkv').
- TV Series: Improved getting main thumbnail from TheTVDB for multi (using series poster) or single seasons (using season poster) if configured.
- File Import: Fixed an issue with csv files containging double quotes.
- User Interface: Improved search box user interaction on search while typing.
- System: Changed config file location from Documents to AppData.
- Translations: Fixed several issues with translations for multiple languages.
- Translations: Updated the Swedisch, Slovenian, French, German, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware