Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
Bug fixes since 21.0.2 release candidate 1:
- Crash when sending a MIDI note on message to Pitcher
- Dragging a selected clip in the playlist deselects it
- Plugin names are orange in the Plugins tab when the "Plugins" view layout is selected
- The "Preview" option on audio clips and samples doesn't work
- The program is slow to respond when the playlist and piano roll windows are repainted
- The volume of notes played on a VST plugin is not correct after it's removed from a layer channel
- Visual glitch when scrolling the playlist horizontally when "Keep labels on screen" is on
- Edison and Slicex: crash when pressing delete while holding a marker
- Luxerverb: crash when switching Patcher presets
- Browser: search results are missing or slow to show up in the "Plugins" tab
- Browser: tags removed with the "Delete" function are back after the program is restarted
- Browser: the position of frozen tabs is not saved
- Browser: updating the browser when loading a project slows everything down
- Fades: gain tag doesn't repaint when scrolled away and back
- Themes: buttons to arm recording and enable mixer track effects do not change color when clicked
- Themes: the color of a mixer track's name label changes when the track has an icon
- Themes: the color of selected mixer track volume faders is not correct when the track is armed
- And much more - See here for the full list.
Download: FL Studio 21.0.2 Build 3393 | 919.0 MB (Shareware)
Download: FL Studio 21.0.2 Build 2924 for Mac | 1.1 GB
View: FL Studio Homepage | Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment