FlashFXP is a powerful and easy to use FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client for Windows. With a familiar Explorer-like interface that even the most novice user can master in minutes. In addition to FTP, FlashFXP provides additional security with SFTP (Secure Shell or SSH), FTPS (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) over FTP) and seamless one time password support. FlashFXP offers many unique features you wont find anywhere else, such as, multi-firewall and proxy support, speed limiting, server file searching, remote editing with automatic (or manual) uploading, automated transfer scheduling with email notifications, priority transfer lists, extensive file transfer rules, user customizable interface, and more.
FlashFXP offers the easiest and fastest way to transfer any file using FTP, providing an exceptionally stable and robust program that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently.
FlashFXP 22.214.171.12488 changelog:
- Fixed drag/drop issue when dragging between two separate local browsers and the drop-target item is selected.
- Fixed an issue where raw command hot key shortcuts were sometimes non-functional. When the command menu was generated/updated/cleared sometimes the shortcut list was not synced.
- Fixed an issue where the file list right-click raw command sub-menu was sometimes not populated. (related to the issue above)
- Fixed an issue with the remote folder cache after refreshing a cached folder from the server.
- Fixed crash on exit when running a scheduled task that contains special commands (raw commands, en-queued move, rename, delete, etc operations).
- Fixed rare A/V crash in the Site Manager after deleting a site group. A sanity check failed to prevent access to an invalid object.
- Fixed rare A/V crash when using the Remote Editing feature caused by an invalid value within the remote edit file object. Added additional sanity checks.