Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
Some of the most compelling features of Google Earth include:
- Advanced Measurements: Measure parking lots and land developments with polygon area measure, or determine affected radius with circle measure.
- High-resolution printing: Print Images up to 4800x3200 px resolution.
- Exclusive Pro data layers: Demographics, parcels, and traffic count.
- Spreadsheet Import: Ingest up to 2500 addresses at a time, assigning placemarks and style templates in bulk.
- GIS import: Visualize ESRI shapefiles (.shp) and MapInfo (.tab) files.
- Movie-Maker: Export Windows Media and Quicktime HD movies, up to 1920x1080 resolution.
Google Earth Pro brings advanced business tools in addition to all the easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth:
- Compute distances and areas using measurement tools
- Use Movie Maker to produce media collateral
- Print high-resolution images for presentations and reports
- Import large vector image files to quickly map GIS data
- Map addresses with the Spreadsheet Importer
This release features a number of improvements, the highlights of which include:
- Fixes for 3D controller devices on Mac and Windows.
- Resolves navigation bugs in Street View mode.
- Fixes distorted rendering of Street View imagery.
- Improved support of new map layers.
- Faster performance when importing GeoTIFF files.
- Accurate positioning of stars and night sky background.
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux versions.
- Security updates and fixes.
- Other fixes and enhancements.
Download: Google Earth Pro 7.3.4 (64-bit) | 65.8 MB (Freeware)
Download: Google Earth Pro 7.3.4 (32-bit) | 58.0 MB
Download: Google Earth Pro for Mac | 75.3 MB
Link: Google Earth Website | Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware