While taking part in any computer routine, graphic designers, digital artists and web-designers may see colours and colour combinations they would like to use in their projects. With Just Color Picker, identifying the colours, saving, editing and combining them into beautiful colour combinations is a quick and simple job.
One of the main advantages of Just Color Picker is that it was created by a person who uses it on an everyday basis. It is a software for designers and digital artists created by a designer and digital artist.
Just Color Picker features:
- Most widely-used formats of colour codes: HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV, HSL, CMYK and Delphi.
- Averaged colour sampling for easy handling of colour noise.
- 3x, 9x and 15x magnifier and keyboard control of the mouse cursor movements for greater precision.
- Calculation of the pixel distance between points.
- Colour list for saving and reusing the picked colour samples.
- The ability to open, edit and save Adobe Photoshop .aco colour swatches (Adobe color files) and GIMP .gpl palette files.
- User’s comments and notes for any picked colour.
- Conversion of HTML/Hexadecimal and RGB colour codes into the corresponding colours.
- Red-Green-Blue (RGB), Cyan-Magenta-Yellow (CMY) and Red-Yellow-Blue (RYB) colour wheels with marked triads and complementary colours.
- Harmonious colour scheme generator.
- RGB, HSV and HSL colour editors for adjusting and editing colours.
- Gradient transition between the two colours for creating a wide range of in-between hues.
- Text tool for evaluating the readability of the selected font and background colour combinations.
- Optional stay-on-top behaviour.
- User-defined hotkey for capturing colour values.
- Copying the colour code or its selected part to the clipboard with one mouse click.
- CSS-compatible colour codes.
- High-DPI awareness.
- Multiple monitors support.
- No installation required. Just Color Picker is a portable application and can be run directly from a USB stick.
- Multilingual interface: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech...etc.
What's new in this version:
- Automatic copying of the latest-picked colour code to the clipboard.