Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.
Master PDF Editor – Features at a glance:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Master PDF Editor 5.9.35 changelog:
- Scanned documents processing is improved, now the color of the documents is not lost when removing background.
- Extended localizations.
- Fixed an issue with excessive update check.
- Fixed an issue that caused crash upon some modifications of text objects.
- Fixed an issue with OCR languages downloading in some configurations.
- Fixed an issue with the processing and scanning of black-and-white documents.
- Fixed a bug with opening a file contained in a read only directory.
- Changed the Page Range behavior.
Download: Master PDF Editor 5.9.35 | 66.9 MB (Shareware)
Download: Master PDF Editor for Linux | 66.8 MB
Download: Master PDF Editor for macOS | 52.1 MB
View: Master PDF Editor Home Page | Release History
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment