Task Manager DeLuxe (TMX) offers powerful features available in standard Windows Task Manager in a lightweight portable package with many more enhancements. It needs no installation and leaves no tracks in system so it can be easily used as portable application everywhere.
Free to use for private, educational and non-commercial purposes.
For other usage you should buy commercial license.
TMX provides real-time observing of:
- running processes
- installed services and drivers
- available network adapters
- network connections by process
- network utilization
- active terminal sessions
- autostart entries
- cpu usage and frequency
- memory utilization
There is powerful process monitor with graphs and detailed process information. You can watch multiple processes simultaneously. Also there is Window explorer enumerating all windows of given process with their properties. Session viewer contains automatic session journal which logs every session login, logout, lock and status change. It is useful especially on terminal servers to watch how users connect and disconnect to their desktops. Desktop Explorer tool provides on-the-fly windows scanning under the cursor. It evaluates window properties and hierarchy. System Information tool detects installed hardware and reports it in simple format.
MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe 3.7.6 changelog:
- Better GPU presence detection
- Fixed AV when Performance Debug Helper is not available (WinPE)
- Added process username to sampling data
- Scrollable CPU Thread Usage charts (fixes Divide by zero error when chart height becomes zero due to a lot of CPU threads)
- Fixed CPU core and thread count
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware