Password Manager XP is a program specially created to help people systematize and store securely valuable information. It rids computer users of headaches caused by lost passwords, forgotten access codes and other sensitive information. With this program, you safely store all your logins, passwords, PIN codes, credit card numbers, access codes, and any other confidential information in one place.
Password Manager XP has a built-in customizable password generator. Password Manager XP comes with a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and adjust.
Password Manager XP supports the following operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012/R2, Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows 2003 Server. 32-bit and 64-bit supported.
Password Manager XP features:
- support of the following encryption algorithms (can be used together): Blowfish, 3DES, Rijndael, Tea, Cast128, RC4, Serpent, Twofish;
- no unencrypted temporary files ever created;
- memory blocks are cleared when no longer needed;
- built-in password generator;
- Multi-user password manager
- concurrent write access to a database for multiple users;
- support for multiple databases;
- ability to access passwords databases from multiple computers across the network;
- adjustable user privileges per given database;
- permissions can be set for folders or even individual records;
- NT authentication support;
- logging of all data changes;
- users' actions logging (Professional / Corporate edition only);
- database and folder fields can be fully customized. It is possible to add/modify/remove fields for individual folder or entire database;
- autofill & form filler functionality. Currently it works in Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Internet Explorer and most of ordinary Windows applications;
- files can be attached to database records;
- support of system wide hotkeys;
- printing and ability to create custom print templates;
- ability to store passwords databases and the program itself on the removable devices such a USB flash drives;
- synchronization of databases via Cloud (Google Drive or Dropbox);
- backup and restoring of passwords databases;
- export and import to/from CSV and TXT files;
- ability to check for the expired passwords on Windows start;
- program can be minimized to system tray;
- information sorting options;
- local synchronization of databases;
- handy and easy adjustable interface;
- multilingual user interface (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Lithuanian, Chinese, Korean, Danish, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Croatian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Hebrew, Turkish, Farsi, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian).
What's new in version 4.0
- Synchronization with cloud storages - Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Password Manager XP for Android.
- Search option in the Form filling window.
- PNG images can be set as custom icons for records/folders.
- New records and folders inherit icon from the parent folder.
- improved: Windows 10 support.
- improved: Password generator.
- updated: UI and icons.
Password Manager XP 4.0 Build 823 fixes:
- fixed: Firefox integration.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware