Pazera Free Audio Extractor is an absolutely free application that extracts audio tracks from video files without loss of sound quality or convert them to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, M4A (AAC/ALAC), WV, AIFF or WAV format.
In addition, the program allows you to split input files based on chapters (often found in audiobooks).
The application supports all major video formats (AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, RM, 3GP, WMV, WebM, VOB and other), moreover, allows the conversion of music files, so it can be used as a universal audio converter.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio bitrate, sampling frequency, audio channels, audio volume. The application allows to extract/convert full audio track or selected range only.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thus, the program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
The most important features:
Supported input formats: AVI, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, RMVB, M2TS, VOB, MP4, 3GP, WEBM, DIVX, XVID, MPEG, MPE, ASF, M4V, QT, 3GPP, 3G2, 3GP2, 3GA, MKA, SWF (uncompressed), F4V, F4P, F4A, F4B, DAT, RM, OGM, OGV, AMV, DVR-MS, MTS, TS, HEVC, WTV, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, MPC, MPA, MP2, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, M4A, WV, AMR, AIFF, OPUS, VIDEO, M4R, MP4V, MP1, M4B, OGA, DTS, GSM, QCP, RA, VQF, THD, TRUEHD, TRUE-HD, DTSHD, DTS-HD, AVS, EAC3, TTA.
Supported output formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG - Vorbis, M4A - AAC, M4A - ALAC, AC3, FLAC, WV (WavPack), WAV, AIFF.
- The possibility of extracting the original audio tracks from a video files without loss of sound quality.
- The possibility of extraction/conversion any audio track from video files containing multiple audio tracks.
- Splitting the output files based on chapters stored in the source files.
- Copying of metadata from the source files.
- Displaying detailed technical information about the source files in the File properties window.
- Many predefined conversion profiles. The users can create custom profiles.
- Adding files to the file list by Drag and Drop.
- The ability to save encoder commands to BAT file.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, adware, spyware etc.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor 2.11 changelog:
- Updated conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
- Information about the conversion progress is displayed on the title bar of the main window and on the taskbar.
- Fixed "Stack overflow" bug when selecting next files in the list very quickly.
- Added support for files from network shares whose names start with the characters "\\".
- Added support for the SoX audio resampler (libsoxr).
- "File properties" window: when saving the report to a text file, UTF-8 encoding is used (in previous versions the system default code page was used).
- After the user has interrupted the conversion, the program displays a window asking whether to delete the incompletely converted file. Such files usually have a damaged internal structure and cannot be played.
- If incorrect parameters are passed to the conversion engine (FFmpeg) and the conversion process fails, the output file will be automatically deleted. Such a file usually does not contain any data (0 bytes in size) and only unnecessarily litter the disk.
- The ability to display the system "File properties" window for a file selected on the list has been added.
- "File properties" window: Displaying the CRC32 checksum and MD5 hash of files up to 200 MB in size.
- Added support for additional WAV (PCM) encoders: pcm_s24le, pcm_s32le, pcm_s64le, pcm_u8, pcm_mulaw, pcm_f32le, pcm_f64le.
- Added support for additional AAC encoder: FFmpeg-AAC.
- Fixed display of information returned by FFprobe. In version 2.10, in addition to the actual data, some unnecessary junk information was also displayed.
- Improved handling of user-created profiles.
- New conversion profile: Audiobook-Opus
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware