PDFsam (basic), a free, open source, multi-platform software designed to split, merge, extract pages, mix and rotate PDF files.
PDFsam Basic key features:
- Merge - Quickly merge PDF files, select the pages, merge bookmarks and interactive forms.
- Split - Split a PDF file at given page numbers, at given bookmarks level or in files of a given size.
- Extract from PDF - Extract pages from a PDF file by generating a file that contains only the pages you want, you can extract from a single file or in bulk from multiple files.
- Rotate - Permanently rotate the entire document or only the selected pages, you can rotate a single PDF file or perform a bulk rotation on multiple files.
- Mix - Merge PDF files together taking pages alternatively from one and the other. The perfect tool if you have a single-sided scanner.
PDFsam Basic 5.0.3 changelog:
Tool buttons on the sidebar are now draggable and can be arranged in any order
Don't add the Settings button to the sidebar if org.pdfsam.disable.settings.panel is true
Download: PDFsam Basic 5.0.3 | Portable ~60.0 MB (Open Source)
Link: PDFsam Home Page | Project Page @GitHub
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment