PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It's been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
Daum PotPlayer 1.6.54549 changelog:
- Added Persian translation
- Fixed an issue that playback was not supported on certain FTP servers
- Fixed an issue that Potplayer stopped with too much chat contents
- Fixed an issue that chat contents were cleared while playing next file during broadcasting
- Improved HEVC DXVA decoding ability
- Increased speed of creating thumbnails
- Fixed an issue that can't read certain PNG files