Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP....and much more.
Shutter Encoder 17.3 changelog:
- Redesigned UI and theme
- Added 'MaxCLL' & 'MaxFALL' options for HDR
- Added "Preserve folder hierarchy" checkbox for "JPEG" & "Image" functions
- Ability to preview all settings into the "Video Player"
- Improved "Video player" window performance
- Improved "Display" checkbox
- Improved "Watch Folder"
- Improved UI animations
- The "Render queue" now only adds selected files
- Input and output points are now saved for each file
- Moved all GPU accelerations into the bottom bar
- Corrected bug with 'Convert from' checkbox with audio codecs
- Corrected bug with preset loading with 'CQ' mode
- Corrected bugs with "Replace audio" function
- Corrected bug with "Transitions" section
- Corrected bug with "Web video" function
- Corrected window flickering on Mac
- Corrected bug with '.gif' format
- Corrected freezing bugs
- Various corrections
- Various improvements
- Removed xpdfreader dependency
- Removed mkvmerge dependency
- Removed ffplay dependency
- Updated ffmpeg, ffprobe
- Updated UI core
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware