SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
This is the portable version, 'sponsor' free - without spyware, adware or any other form of malware.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors
- Internationalization support.
SUMo 22.214.171.1247 changelog:
- 0002218: [Bug] Display dimension (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003244: [Bug] Focus on "scan" after "check" operation (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003361: [Refactoring] Translation "scan request" (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003368: [Refactoring] "companyname" not a valid company name (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003321: [Refactoring] shift+double click shall "force" use of SUMo server for get update (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003328: [Bug] Can't choose "Get Update" action/"Get Update" doesn't bring me to the Update Statistics as it usually did (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003320: [New Feature] Right click menu shall allow to select both "KC / dev" servers options (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003365: [Bug] Column-Sort-Indicator not correct (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003294: [Bug] Wrong version being reported for InstantBird (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003318: [Bug] Instantbird - Invalid Version Number (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003213: [Bug] Wrong status info for "Server Offline" (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003245: [Bug] Weird behavior on self update check burst (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
*The "self update" feature require a "SUMo PRO" licence, but the rest of the product remains totally free, like in v3.x versions. This is just a "premium" time saving feature for registered users.