VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine. Calling directly into the HandBrake library gives it a more rich UI than the official HandBrake Windows GUI. VidCoder can rip DVDs but does not defeat the CSS encryption found in most commercial DVDs.
You’ll need the .NET 5 Desktop Runtime. If you don’t have it, VidCoder will prompt you to download and install it. The Portable version is self-contained and does not require any .NET Runtime to be installed.
You do not need to install HandBrake for VidCoder to work.
- MP4, MKV containers
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- Hardware-accelerated encoding with AMD VCE, Nvidia NVENC and Intel QuickSync
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect, chroma smooth, colorspace filters
- Powerful batch encoding with simultaneous encodes
- Customizable Pickers to automatically pick audio and subtitle tracks, destination, titles and more
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
VidCoder 7.13 changelog:
Added Vietnamese translation and updated other translations.
Lowered the max number of scans done on one scan instance to 35, as some were reporting problems with 40.
Download: VidCoder 7.13 (64-bit) | 42.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Portable VidCoder 7.13 | 79.3 MB
Link: VidCoder Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment