Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 71% off Agenda Premium 14. Forget your traditional notebook! This app lets you plan, document, and share notes for your projects and organize them by date.
Agenda is a date-focused note-taking app for macOS, iPadOS, and iOS, which helps you plan and document your projects. Agenda gives you a complete picture of the past, present, and future, driving your projects forward. Whether you're a business manager noting decisions in a meeting, a teacher planning next week’s lessons, or a blogger brainstorming a post, Agenda is ideal for tracking the evolution of your notes.
It's the only note-taking app with a strong emphasis on the passage of time, making it the perfect fit for any project. Use it for personal projects like jotting down recipes you’d like to try or take on major projects at work, planning your next meeting, or checking off your daily tasks.
The notes in Agenda are beautifully styled and include powerful features like images, tables, file attachments, tags, lists, and links. You can even connect your notes to events in your calendar, and add due reminders to your tasks. Locating your notes also couldn't be easier, with a powerful search, a project jump bar, and related notes list. And when you find what you're looking for, simply click back in the history to where you were.
- Note taking for macOS, iOS, & iPadOS
- Unique timeline of notes for each project
- Link notes to events in your Calendar & Reminder apps
- Sync notes between devices via iCloud or Dropbox
- Add attachments, tables, tags, links, & lists to notes
Here's the deal:
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.